Composting begins at home, but it doesn’t end there…
We’re pretty proud of our pioneering home pickup service, but we also know you probably don’t spend all day at home. That’s why we’re committed to helping organizations join our efforts to build healthier, more sustainable communities. We’re proud to offer an array of programs and services for larger-scale composting, tailored to your organization’s individual needs.
- We love working with schools, public and private. Kids intuitively understand composting — it’s an extraordinarily powerful teaching tool.
- Our commercial subscribers include restaurants, offices (private and government), and multi-unit residential buildings.
- Special events, from conferences to weddings, are made tangibly more sustainable through composting,
- For the past year, we’ve been piloting our Grounds to Growth coffee composting program. A national rollout is brewing for 2013.
- Our compost drop-off service is available year-round at farmers markets.