Step 1 – Become a Member.
- Start with inputting your zip code on compostcab.com, then follow the signup instructions.
- Shortly after, you’ll receive confirmation email with all the details you need to get started.
Step 2 – We’ll deliver your bin.
- Along with an instruction card, liners, & a large rubber band. All the tools you need for success!
Step 3 – Fill it with your food scraps, then place your bin out each week for pickup.
- Your Cabbie will come by once a week to pick up your compost scraps.
- You will be left with a nice, clean bin. Right where you left it.
- You can always skip a pickup if you’ll be out of town.
POSTED ON: April 21, 2017
We’re proud to share that Agricity has been selected by the District of Columbia’s Department of Public Works to launch and manage the District’s first-ever citywide compost collection program. Compost Cab, our pioneering community composting service, will operate free residential food scrap drop-off points on Saturday mornings at farmers markets...
POSTED ON: December 13, 2016
Thanks to you, we recovered nearly half a ton! So that happened. Pumpkins for the People 2016 was a resounding success thanks to our awesome members! Together we rescued more than 800 pounds of pumpkins this post-Halloween season. Thanks to our members, and our friends at Freshfarm, Martha’s Table, Maryland Food Bank, Miriam’s...
POSTED ON: November 1, 2016
BOO! Belated Happy Halloween! Did we scare you? No? Well, fine. But you know what scares us? Wasted food, of course. So now that the trick-or-treating is done, what happens to all those pumpkins? For the fourth year in a row, Compost Cab is proud to partner with organizations across...
Live Your Values. For around $1 a day.